Join a team unleashing potential in ourselves and others
Graduate Business Development Executive
This is a great opportunity to make your mark in a fast-growing people-focused tech company and our rapid expansion plans in the United States. We lead the way in developing award-winning learning and talent management solutions for global brands including Aston Martin, Nestle, McDonald’s, Sainsbury’s, Barclays and many many more…
We need ambitious self-driven graduates to join our winning team as a Business Development Executive and support the next stage of our journey. In return we offer the opportunity for a fast-track career into sales and beyond with a high-growth, Sunday Times Tech Track 'ones to watch’ company.
We are in hyper-growth phase with an ambitious strategy to take us from 150 to 500+ employees in the next few years, opening up the opportunity for you to achieve your career goals. With the best talent and the best solutions in our industry, it is the value we deliver to customers that continues to set us apart. But don’t just take our word for it - we have over 40 industry awards under our belt in recognition of the innovation, creativity and value we deliver.
While everybody is different at Kallidus, we share a passion for working together in a close-knit team and in partnership with our customers to achieve success. We help our people build their careers and reach their potential in a supportive and fun environment. We are extremely proud that key members of our sales team including our Sales Director have grown with our company, having started their careers at Kallidus as graduates like you.
People are at the heart of everything we do and our amazing new offices in Bristol where you will join us, are not only a great place to work, but a place to build careers and lasting friendships. We invite you to come and find out for yourself.
• £25k starting salary + uncapped commission (£35k+ OTE)
• Rising to £27.5k on completion of a 6-month probation
This role doesn’t just have amazing perks, but an exciting opportunity for you to become a US based salesperson in the future. This does mean, learning fast and having to work slightly different hours. After your ramp-up (detailed below) your normal working hours will be between 11am and 7pm with a chance for some other variations as the role progresses.
During the first 3 months, you will:
- Join our 12-week Sales Academy, where you will learn our solutions and the skills necessary to set you up for success - this will be mostly during our normal office hours of 8am to 6pm (Flexi-time).
• Begin 1:1’s with your manager and start to set your objectives and develop an action plan
• Start to cold call, email and InMail into the United States using your knowledge to uncover and book meetings for the direct sales team
Within 6 months, you will:
• Consistently achieve your Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
• Have a strong understanding of Kallidus and feel confident talking about our solutions and industry
• Be focusing on upskilling and continuous development through coaching, training and mentorship
Within 12 months, you will:
• Become a trusted business-advisor and Kallidus expert, making a significant impact on the business development team
• Be considered a top-performing BDE on the team by consistently achieving your goals
• Be in a position to progress into an Account Executive, Customer Success or Team Lead role
What we’re looking for:
• Confident and entrepreneurial spirited individual to cold-call prospects and educate them about the value of Kallidus with the aim of booking in meetings with new prospective customers
- Results-oriented, driven individual with excellent communication skills and the ability to think strategically
• An ethically minded and professional individual who wants to use best practice email, phone, and LinkedIn techniques to achieve his or her targets
• Commercially minded, resilient and persistent person
• Someone who is focused on personal and continuous development
• Ideally Minimum 2:1 degree in any discipline
Successful candidates will be involved in the following process:
• An initial telephone interview
• McQuaig personality and mental agility testing
• Presentation task and face-to-face Competency Based interview
• Meet the team
• Job offer for successful candidates
- Business Development
- Customer Service
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'