Salary: £18-20,000 (with OTE and bonus scheme)
Our client is a growing company providing consultancy, training, e-learning, multimedia and software services for the field of health and safety. They’re hoping for someone highly driven to join their team in Aberdeen to drive new business relationships with prospective clients.
- Basic salary of £18,000
- Industry recognised training and development
- Pension contributions
- Market leading training and development
- Lucrative bonus/incentive schemes
The successful candidate will be an effective communicator with good listening skills, as well as being competent in dealing with people of all backgrounds and levels of seniority. The methods of communication will primarily include telephone calls, emails, video conferencing and social media.
- Identifying new business opportunities through prospecting
- New client configurations, adding new teams or users on client products
- Setting up product demonstrations for prospective clients
- Maintaining customer contact database in conjunction with marketing
- Handling and managing inbound contacts and enquiries
- Managing new workflow requests, account queries, new set ups, contract renewals
- Booking meetings and shadowing more senior sales people
- Building relationships with the key decision makers in accounts generated
- Educated to degree level
- Possess exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
- Committed and dependable
- Excellent work ethic
If you require this job specification or to apply in an alternate format please visit the Pareto website.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'