Start Date: ASAP
Location: Central Manchester
Salary: £18k - £22k Basic (First year OTE £35k)
Looking for a graduate career within sales?
My client have recently received huge amounts of investment and are now looking to spend the money on the sales team to grow the client base.
It's a very fast-paced, competitive and hard working environment that is the perfect place to work if you are looking for huge amounts of money and a fun environment.
Your weekly duties will include:
- Prospecting new clients to generate new business.
- Meeting clients and act as a subject matter expert in identifying, pitching, consulting & closing new and existing business.
- Researching possible clients and understanding their business requirements.
As a Graduate Business Development Executive you will primarily focus on booking meetings for senior members. After 6/12 months you will progress to a more client focused role.
The progression is as follows >
> Graduate Business Development Executive
> Account Executive / Business Development Executive
> Account Manager / Business Development Manager
> Business Development Director / Key Account Manager
> Sales Director / Account Director
What you get:
- Competitive basic salary of £18,000 - £22,000 Basic (Negotiable)
- Realistic first year OTE of £35k
- Fantastic progression opportunities
- Holidays & Incentives
- Structured Training plan
What you need:
- Educated to degree level
- Excellent communication/interpersonal/Articulation skills
- Highly self-motivated
- Competitive & Ambitious
- Sporty and confident personality
- Account Manager
- Business Development
- New Clients
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job