Job Title: Graduate Business Development Executive
Salary: Between £20-22,000
Sector: CRM Software
Tracking customer website interaction, our client is a rapidly growing enterprise based out of central Manchester. They’re looking for ambitious Graduate Business development Executives to help enhance the company’s presence further.
Benefits/What you get:
- A competitive basic salary of £20-22,000
- Company meals
- Lucrative bonus/incentive schemes
- Regular socials in a welcoming, inclusive atmosphere
- Excellent scope for progression
- Full bespoke training
- Fun, modern offices
As a Graduate Business Development Executive with the company, you’ll enjoy direct contact and mentorship with the CEO! Managing your own diary autonomously, you’ll seek to generate new business meetings with potential clients. In attending these meetings, you’ll engage with, present to and negotiate with potential customers. As you progress in the role, you’ll become more and more client facing, creating your own targets and sales strategies.
- Obtain a thorough understanding of the company and its service offering in order to best educate customers
- Learn from and enjoy regular contact with the CEO of the company
- Develop rapport with potential customers in order to schedule business meetings
- Manage your own diary autonomously
- Develop your own strategy and targets in order to capture further revenue
The successful candidate will enjoy a unique graduate package - excellent earning and career potential, as well as an incredibly social and inclusive culture!
- Educated to degree level
- Commercial acumen
- Possess exceptional communication skills
- Self-motivated, with a strong desire to succeed.
If you require this job specification or to apply in an alternate format please visit the pareto website.
(Please note that due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to contact all applicants directly. If you haven’t heard from us within 28 days please consider your application to have been unsuccessful.)
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job