Salary: £21,000 (£33K OTE)
Over the last 20 years, our client have grown from a small consultancy firm to one that now operates a global advisory network! They require ambitious graduates to help sustain their continuously expanding presence!
Benefits/What you get:
- A competitive basic salary of £21,000 (rising to £25,000 after 6 months)
- Y1 OTE of £33K!
- Lucrative bonus/incentive schemes
- Company holidays, to the likes of New York and throughout Europe, that reward success
- Regular socials and nights out in a welcoming, inclusive atmosphere
- Excellent scope for progression
- Modern, fun offices in a highly sought after London location!
Once they have obtained a thorough understanding of the industries that this client caters to, the Graduate Business Development Executive will start to work on inbound leads in earnest. The successful candidate will qualify potential customers that have expressed ready interest in the services they provide. Via email and over the phone, you will promote company offering and educate potential clients as to the benefits of utilising their consultancy services. You’ll schedule business meetings with key decision makers within the Aerospace, Financial and Pharmaceutical spheres, to name only a few.
The organisation offers excellent career and earning potential within a welcoming, social atmosphere, amongst many other great perks!
- Attain a thorough knowledge of the services provided, as well as the industries and clients they cater to
- Create a pipeline of new business by identifying new markets that the client can explore
- Follow up on inbound leads over the phone and via email, educating and nurturing prospective candidates in order to secure their interest
- Develop rapport with key decision makers to schedule new business meetings
- Liaising with the Field Sales Team, maximise profit within existing accounts
- Educated to degree level in any discipline, although a Law degree is preferable
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ambitious and driven
If you require this job specification or to apply in an alternate format please visit the Pareto website.
(Please note that due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to contact all applicants directly. If you haven’t heard from us within 28 days please consider your application to have been unsuccessful.)
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job