Salary: £25,000 (£35k OTE)
As one of the UK’s most rapidly growing software enterprises, our client has ambitious growth plans that require the addition of Graduate Business Development Executives for their Gloucestershire base!
Benefits/What you get:
- A competitive basic salary of £25,000 – rising to £30K after your first year
- Y1 OTE of £35K
- iPad and iPhone!
- Lucrative bonus/incentive schemes
- Regular socials in a welcoming, inclusive atmosphere
- Company holidays that reward success
- Excellent scope for progression
The Graduate Business Development Executive will, once they’ve obtained a comprehensive knowledge of the company and its product offering, develop rapport and business relationships with prospective clients. The successful candidate will undertake research of potential customers through a variety of channels – including LinkedIn. You’ll then perform client outreach within a fast-paced environment.
The successful candidate will enjoy a unique graduate package! Excellent career and earning potential, a social culture and an iPad are just some of the perks made available to the successful candidate!
- Obtain a thorough knowledge of the company and its marketplace
- Identify and research prospective clients, before contacting them to explore how the company can help them
- Engage with clients face to face in order to up and cross sell services
- Develop relationships and rapport in order to close new business
- Educated to a 2.1 degree level standard
- Possess exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated, with a strong desire to succeed
- Commercial acumen
- Infectious enthusiasm
- Resilience and the ability to thrive in a fast paced environment
If you require this job specification or to apply in an alternate format please visit the pareto website.
(Please note that due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to contact all applicants directly. If you haven’t heard from us within 28 days please consider your application to have been unsuccessful.)
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job