Start date: ASAP
Location: Central Manchester (Near Piccadilly Gardens)
Salary: £21k (OTE £25-£35k)
Working hours: 9am - 5:30pm. (Early finish Friday)
My client is looking for a number of highly motivated graduates, ideally with some sales experience, to join their new Manchester team.
You will be responsible for the full 360 sales cycle. This involves building relationships with clients, talking about the products and services and inevitably selling the software.
Ideal for anyone with a business related degree but with a passion for sales.
What you get:
- Progressive environment from New Business > Business Development > Senior Sales > Associate Team Leader > Field Sales > Sales Director
- Great basic salary with huge commission opportunities. One grad last year made 70k in his first year (most make £30k-£35k)
- Amazing incentives - holidays, weekends away, nights out, start of year and quarter "kick offs" in venues around Manchester, in-house competitions etc
- Great family-feel to the business - very sporty and goal-orientated office and lots of laughs
- In-house training all year and bespoke Prime training covering the whole 1st year
What you need:
- Educated to degree level. Some of the most successful in the company achieved a 2:2 in university so dont hesitate to apply if this is you!
- Excellent communication/interpersonal/articulation skills
- Highly self-motivated
- Competitive & Ambitious
- Sporty and target driven personality
- Business Development