Job Title: Graduate Business Development Executive
Salary: £22,000 (£30K OTE)
Sector: Marketing Technology
Fast approaching their 7th year of consecutive growth, our client operates a globally renowned marketing platform with bases in Manchester, London, Sydney and New York! They’re looking for ambitious Graduate Business Development Executives to help enhance their presence even further.
Benefits/What you get:
- A competitive basic salary of £22,000
- Y1 OTE of £30K
- Fun new office in the heart of Manchester
- Full bespoke training
- A meritocratic environment geared towards your progression
- Company holidays that reward success
- Lucrative bonus/incentive schemes
- Regular socials in an inclusive atmosphere
- Flexible working hours and the opportunity to work from home
- International travel
As a Graduate Business Development Executive with the company, you’ll enjoy an autonomous role in which you shape your own progression. The successful candidate will demonstrate an interest in the digital online environment - they’ll be working with diverse clients within the sphere, ranging from billion dollar multi-nationals to SMEs and start-ups.
Undertaking research on target businesses and the key decision makers within, the Graduate BDE will strategically generate new business leads. Performing regular client outreach, you’ll manage strategy in order to best connect with prospects. As well as a consultative, customer centric approach, the successful candidate will work as well in a team as they do independently. You’ll engage face to face with clients as you present to and negotiate with them. You’ll continue to develop relationships with the accounts you win in order to secure repeat business.
- Obtain a thorough knowledge of the organisation’s offering in order to best educate prospects
- Generate new business leads by profiling and analysing prospective clients
- Execute client outreach campaigns, developing rapport with potential customers over the phone and via email
- Engage with key decision makers face to face, presenting to and negotiating with them
- Build lasting business relationships in order to up and cross sell services to your clients
- Educated to degree level
- Proficient in the use of the Microsoft Office Suite
- Enthusiastic and collaborative
- Discernible interest in the online digital environment
- Possess exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
- Full clean UK driving licence and passport
- Self-motivated, with a strong desire to succeed
If you require this job specification or to apply in an alternate format please visit the pareto website.
(Please note that due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to contact all applicants directly. If you haven’t heard from us within 28 days please consider your application to have been unsuccessful.)
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job