Location: St Albans
Salary: £23-25k (+ 10% bonus)
Sector: Manufacturing and Design
Do you fancy working for one of the UK’s most-trusted design contractors? Established in 1994, our highly experienced client works closely with a renowned variety of multi-national architects and interior designers. Don’t miss the opportunity to join this prestigious company, who are offering the right candidate the chance to join their highly-skilled and friendly team as a Graduate Business Development Executive!
What you get:
- Competitive basic salary of between £23-25k (ability to increase on a quarterly basis)
- 10% performance based bonus with a yearly salary review
- Pension scheme
- Company laptop!
- Lucrative bonus/incentive schemes
- Fun, modern offices in a warm inclusive culture
From your first day on the job, you will be involved in the business processes and assigned a mentor to show you the ropes. Once fully trained, there will be the opportunity to attend and influence at face to face client meetings, liaising and negotiating with suppliers to formulate your own proposals. A carefully segmented progression plan is in place for the successful candidate – within 6 to 12 months you’ll become a fully-fledged Business Development Manager, managing new client relationships autonomously.
- Receive and log all incoming enquiries, displaying excellent organisational skills and a consultative approach when speaking to prospects
- Negotiate with suppliers to establish project aspects, building rapport to establish mutually effective relationships
- Liaise with contract managers and co-ordinate activity to maximise productivity
- Create daily, weekly and monthly reports and convey information clearly to other departments within the company
- Assist in the development of any new programmes for process automation
What you need:
- Educated to degree level
- Possess exceptional communication skills
- Proficiency in the Microsoft Office Suite
- Self-motivated, with a strong desire to succeed
- Excellent attention to detail
If you require this job specification or to apply in an alternate format please visit the Pareto website.
(Please note that due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to contact all applicants directly. If you haven’t heard from us within 28 days please consider your application to have been unsuccessful.)
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job