Salary: £25,000 (up to £75K OTE)
With over half a century of combined industry experience, two experienced telecoms executives created this company with the view to spearheading next generation communications. They’re looking for Graduate Business Development Executives to help enhance the company’s presence in Central London!
Benefits/What you get:
- A competitive basic salary of up to £25,000
- Y1 OTE of up to £75K!
- Full bespoke training
- Excellent scope for progression with a market leader
- Modern, fun office in a highly sought after London location
- You’ll be joining a brand new graduate team in an inclusive, forward thinking culture
The Graduate Business Development Executive will manage the entire business cycle from lead generation to closing business. Once you have obtained a thorough knowledge of the client's service offering, you’ll begin to target prospective SME clients in Central London. The successful candidate will profile and research potential clients, before performing client outreach, calling through to key decision makers in order to schedule business meetings.
This client offers excellent scope for progression to the successful candidate – this is a role in which you’ll enjoy complete autonomy from the get-go! With the support of senior staff, you’ll attend meetings and engage with clients directly, negotiating and closing business with them.
- Obtain a comprehensive knowledge of the company, its service offering and the infrastructure/telecoms markets that it operates within
- Strategically identify prospective clients through careful research, before contacting them via email or over the phone to ascertain their interest
- Attend the business meetings you schedule, presenting to, negotiating and closing business with prospective clients
- Create and execute an overarching strategy to grow the business with SME clients in Central London
- Educated to degree level
- Experienced in B2B, B2C sales (any is highly advantageous)
- Personable and confident
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ambitious and driven
- Commercial acumen
If you require this job specification or to apply in an alternate format please visit the Pareto website.
(Please note that due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to contact all applicants directly. If you haven’t heard from us within 28 days please consider your application to have been unsuccessful.)
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job