Graduate Business Development Executive
Up to £25,000 + OTE up to £45,000 & Benefits
Can you see yourself working for a stimulating, well-established digital technology company?
As a Business Development Executive for a specialist provider of high quality business and market intelligence tools, you will be part of a pioneering operation. With an enviable client base consisting of large household names, the company has become a market leader within the digital technology sector over the past 17 years. In recent times, significant growth has been achieved through referrals and inbound enquiries; providing an outstanding service to clients has cemented this trajectory. There is now an opportunity for a confident and engaging graduate to become an integral addition to a very successful sales department to proactively seek new clients and drive the company even further forward.
* Sourcing and acquiring new clients through varying channels, to further enhance the company's profile and increase investment in the products and services offered
* Building up a strong knowledge base within the market to enable you to sell effectively within your own territory, coupled with use of video conferencing tools to liaise with clients on the international stage, maximising efficiency and closing more effectively
* Enhancing your networking skills to identify key decision makers and instigating the formation of new, fundamental relationships
* Working collaboratively with the Head of Sales and Marketing to build and expand your client list, whilst undertaking any other tasks to improve efficiency of the outfit and support team members
* Articulate, presentable and confident in communicating on a highly professional level through varied channels to attract and engage with clients in senior positions across the industry
* Having a genuine interest in current affairs would be beneficial, with a specific emphasis on current and future advancements in the technology industry
* Highly motivated by success and earning potential, you will have a desire to overachieve, proactively seeking out and evolving your own new business channels, and building rapport with colleagues and clients alike to ensure progression and development
* You will either be located within a commutable distance to Basingstoke or willing to relocate - The role is situated within a few minutes' walk from the train station, so driving isn't a necessity
If this sounds like a role made for you, and that you'd relish a challenge within an ever-evolving industry, hit the Apply button now!