Sector: Business Information
Location: Central London
- Selling Business Information via subscription into the Education sector
- Closing new business via marketing leads
- Strong earning potential and progression opportunities
- Rapidly expanding organisation
Salary: £25-35,000 OTE £35-40,000 Uncapped
The Role: Selling to universities and higher-education establishments, the Business Development Executive will close new business sales from marketing leads and inbound enquiries. They will be selling subscriptions to a market leading business intelligence platform which has a 93% renewal rate with clients. This is an outstanding opportunity for a sales executive wanting to move into more account management focused roles long term.
The Company: This market leader provides expert industry reports and business intelligence to a wide variety of sectors and industries. They work with medium to large organisations, aiding them to make key business decisions based around reliable information and data. The Business Development Executive will join a rapidly expanding organisation who offer industry leading training and great potential for career progression.
As a Business Development Executive your responsibilities will include:
- Converting marketing leads into new business sales
- Selling subscriptions to a business intelligence platform
- Building and maintaining relationships with senior-level decision makers
For this Business Development Executive position, we are looking for individuals who meet the following criteria:
- Proven B2B telesales experience
- Fluent speaking in Spanish desired but not essential
- Positive and engaging character
- Hardworking, motivated and articulate
Benefits of this Business Development Executive role:
- £22-25,000 basic with OTE £35-40,000 uncapped OTE
- Market leading company
- Excellent training & career development opportunities
BMS Performance have spent years building strong relationships with leading B2B companies. We can introduce you to the right companies for your skillset and provide guidance to help you get your next sales role.
If this vacancy is of interest please email us or for more information on other vacancies we are currently working on please call Max Goreham on .
- business development
- account management
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job