Salary: £25k (£35k OTE)
We’re recruiting highly driven Graduate Business Development Executives on behalf of our client, a leading provider of roofing and cladding solutions to the UK construction industry. The product of a merger of two market leaders in their field over a decade ago, this client’s product and service offering has grown immensely whilst still proudly retaining a reputation for quality.
They’ve also proven their commitment to sustainable manufacturing becoming a recognised environmental leader within the industry. Now, following a period of impressive growth they’re now hoping to further expand their reach by employing graduate talent.
As a Graduate Business Development Executive, your responsibilities will grow to include:
- Identifying new prospects through networking and research and developing your own pipeline of potential business
- Winning back dormant or unfulfilled customers through re-delivering the clients business proposition and investigating potential dissatisfaction
- Managing CRM records and following up on inbound marketing requests promptly, to agreed service levels
- Booking appointments for senior executives, and managing client relationships on their behalf
- Keeping a broad commercial awareness to understand developments, changes and competition in the client’s industry
Joining with another Pareto graduate, your initial 6 months will be spent learning about the company whilst shadowing an experienced salesperson – you’ll also receive training in effective negotiation, impactful presenting and plenty of industry specific training to get you up-to-speed. As you gain confidence with the role and product/service portfolio, you’ll go on to be responsible for finding new accounts and re-igniting existing or dormant accounts: further to that you could quickly progress into managing, negotiating and closing your own business!
- Basic salary of £25,000
- Realistic and achievable OTE (up to £10k in your first year!)
- Generous car allowance
- 26 days holiday
- Excellent company pension
- Childcare assistance
- Socials and community charity programmes
- Second to none personal progression and development
You'll need to be a university graduate with a full UK driving license with:
- Drive to succeed
- Excellent written and verbal communciation skills
If you require this job specification or to apply in an alternate format please visit the Pareto website.
(Please note that due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to contact all applicants directly. If you haven’t heard from us within 28 days please consider your application to have been unsuccessful.)
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job