Salary: £23k (OTE £30k)
Our client is the only independent utilities infrastructure provider covering the whole of Britain; they’ve got an excellent and well-established track record in customer service and need of highly driven new graduates to grow new accounts and maximise upon existing ones in the role of Graduate Business Development Executive.
In this role, your responsibilities will include:
- Identifying new prospects through networking and research and developing your own pipeline of potential business
- Managing CRM records and following up on inbound marketing requests promptly, to agreed service levels
- Booking appointments for senior executives, and managing client relationships on their behalf
- Developing a broad understanding of the energy markets (developments, opportunities and competitor services)
- Shadowing senior team members while out in the field to get hands-on training
- Building up the business’ brand and establishing them in the marketplace
Starting with other Pareto graduates, you’ll be in the unique position of being able to truly make your mark on this brand new graduate role. There are plenty of progression opportunities for candidates displaying the right drive, determination and follow-through with this client. Once you’ve taken full advantage of all the modular training, mentorship and on-the-job coaching on offer you’ll have been equipped with the tools neccessary for a rewarding and highly dynamic career.
This is a great opportunity for a switched-on recent graduate to get a start in a lucrative industry in a dynamic workspace with a recognised market leader.
As part of this graduate employment package you’ll receive:
- £23,000 basic salary
- Potential Y1 OTE of £30k
- Bonuses, incentives and company holidays
- Laptop and mobile phone
- Pension contributions
- Company Holidays
- Social events/nights out
You’ll need to be a university graduate possessing:
- Flexibility and adaptability
- Excellent communication/interpersonal skills
- Resilience and drive
If you require this job specification or to apply in an alternate format please visit the Pareto website.
(Please note that due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to contact all applicants directly. If you haven’t heard from us within 28 days please consider your application to have been unsuccessful.)
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job