This job has ended. Find similar jobs.
Salary: £23,000 (£28K OTE)
The market leader in insurance and risk management, falling under the umbrella of a massive Blue Chip organisation, our client is looking for ambitious, driven graduates to help further their presence and open up new revenue streams!
As a Graduate Business Development Executive, you’ll embark on a 6 month induction plan that is carefully structured to ensure you adapt quickly. After 3 months you’ll start to contact SMEs to create business relationships and develop rapport with key decision makers. You’ll look to secure meetings and deliver revenue – and as you progress, you’ll broker cases in conjunction with Account Handlers.
The successful candidate will enjoy a unique graduate package! Generous earning and career potential, a mobile and lucrative bonus/incentive schemes, all within a welcoming, social culture, are made available to the chosen graduate!
- Learn about the marketplace our client operates within as well as their service and product offering
- Strategically contact the key decision makers of SMEs in order promote our client’s proposition, secure meetings and revenue
- Creatively approach the business development process and be mindful of the different tactics you can use to foster links with businesses
- Liaise with Account Handlers to broker cases and engage with clients face to face as you progress
Benefits/What you get:
- A competitive basic salary of £23,000
- Y1 OTE of £28K
- Excellent training
- Regular socials in a welcoming, inclusive environment
- Lucrative bonus/incentive schemes
- Educated to degree level
- Possess exceptional communication skills
- Self-motivated, with a strong desire to succeed.
If you require this job specification or to apply in an alternate format please visit the pareto website.
(Please note that due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to contact all applicants directly. If you haven’t heard from us within 28 days please consider your application to have been unsuccessful.)
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job