Graduate Business Development Executive - Technology
£23,000 basic - £30k Year 1, £55k Year 2, £80k+ Year 3
City Of London, LiverpoolSt
Working for a market leading, international Technology company as a Graduate Business Development Executive.
As well as working in a fun and energetic atmosphere with like-minded people, working for this company also comes with other incentives such as:
- Bi-annual Christmas and Summer holiday for the whole Company (past destinations have included Ibiza, Barcelona, Vegas)
- Monthly lunch clubs to Michelin Star restaurants
- Weekend trips across Europe
- Luxury watches for top billers
- Free company breakfast every morning
- Free gym membership
- Huge earning potential
- Fast career progression
The Sales Role as a Graduate Business Development Executive - Technology:
- Work on various high valued client campaigns within the technology sector
- Be required to attend campaign meetings and briefings
- Source and maintain contact information, cleanse and develop data and generate awareness for campaign clients
- Receive full and ongoing training designed to enhance your career
- Work on behalf of some of the world's leading technology companies
- Have the opportunity to travel international to attend networking events
- Be working hard to exceed targets and hit luxury incentives
No experience is necessary as extensive, one-on-one training is offered. Only apply to this job if you are:
- A recent UK University graduate (2013, 2014, 2015, 2016 or 2017 Graduate) who attained a 2:2 or higher
- Extremely money motivated
If you feel this amazing opportunity suits you then send your CV across ASAP.
- Business Development
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'