Graduate Business Development Executive Spanish speaker
Job title: Graduate Business Development Executive (Spanish speaker)
Salary: £25,000 (£35K OTE)
Sector: IT Hardware
Our client has been manufacturing telecommunication and technology products for over 20 years. They are continuing to experience dramatic growth in the European, Middle Eastern and American markets and are looking for Spanish and English speaking graduates to help develop this growth.
A unique role, the Graduate Business Development Executive offers training on an unparalleled scale. You will be supported by an experienced executive for three months - developing new business opportunities, liaising with existing clients and building your own client portfolio. Within three months you will manage business meetings independently and engage with clients face to face. With absolutely no cold calling involved, you will adopt a consultative approach when meeting with clients who are already highly interested in the services the company has to offer.
Along with huge scope for progression, our client offers manifold benefits. A company car, mobile and laptop are just some of the perks provided to give you the best chance of excelling in the role.
- Liaise with new and existing clients, creating and developing your own client portfolio
- Organise business meetings
- Shadow senior executives at these meetings, before independently running them
- Engage with clients face to face in the field
- Maintain the reputable brand of the company in helping them to expand
What you get:
- A highly competitive starting salary of £25,000
- Superb Y1 OTE of up to £35K!
- A company car
- Mobile AND laptop
- Bespoke training
- Fantastic progression opportunities, the opportunity to network with industry leaders
- Company holidays and meals
- Lucrative bonus/incentive schemes
- An outgoing atmosphere with regular socials
- Educated to degree level
- Fluent in Spanish (to business proficiency)
- Great interpersonal and communcation skills
- Full UK driving license required
If you require this job specification or to apply in an alternate format please visit the Pareto website.
(Please note that due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to contact all applicants directly. If you haven’t heard from us within 28 days please consider your application to have been unsuccessful.)
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"