This job has ended. Find similar jobs.
Salary: £22,000 (£35K+ uncapped OTE)
Parago Software is an SME with an edge. Their fully integrated Asset Management System is the perfect fit for schools and academies – a claim validated by their massive global network of customers and partners!
Parago provides effective, user friendly software solutions to busy management teams in the education sector. They are looking for driven Graduate Business Development Executives to join their successful team!
Operating across many regions including Europe, Australasia and the US, Parago Software is on the verge of opening their first New York office! Having just celebrated their tenth year, Parago’s rapid growth is testament to the company’s fast-paced, exciting and friendly culture.
Pareto have previously placed six successful graduates with Parago. In fact, new starters will be managed by a graduate who has come through the same system - understanding your requirements and route for progression completely.
The Graduate Business Development Executive:
Parago offers an unrivalled, continuous training structure. Combined with the expert guidance from your direct manager, the successful candidate will shadow senior sales staff to client meetings every month. In learning about the sales process holistically, the Graduate Business Development Executive will grow increasingly comfortable and competent with their responsibilities.
Adopting a creative approach, you will involve yourself in strategic client email and direct mail campaigns. Regularly speaking to existing clients, you will develop rapport, enhancing Parago’s reputation to ensure return business and obtain client referrals.
The Parago graduate will attend networking events, liaising with clients face to face to promote Parago’s proposition. Working on the back of warm marketing leads, you will frequently call through to prospective clients in order to schedule appointments.
The time, money and training Parago invests in their graduates is not a short-term means to an end. In joining Parago, you are in total control of where your career leads. They’ll give you the tools, all you need to do is use them!
- With your manager’s (also a Pareto Graduate) and MD’s guidance, learn about Parago’s product and marketplace to best meet client needs
- Shadow senior sales staff to meetings on a monthly basis to broaden your sales understanding
- Creatively contribute to strategic client email and direct mail campaigns
- Liaise with existing clients over the phone to enhance Parago’s reputation, ensure return business and obtain client referrals
- Network with clients at events
- Capitalise on warm marketing leads, calling through to clients to schedule business meetings
Benefits/What you get:
- A competitive basic salary of £22,000
- Uncapped Y1 OTE of £35K+!
- Tailored, industry leading training
- Fantastic potential and choice of route for professional development/progression
- 25 days holiday plus public holidays
- An outgoing, fast-paced and friendly working culture
- Pension scheme
- Educated to degree level
- Must have a full, UK driving licence
- Ambitious and driven
- Excellent interpersonal skills
If you require this job specification or to apply in an alternate format please visit the pareto website.
(Please note that due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to contact all applicants directly. If you haven’t heard from us within 28 days please consider your application to have been unsuccessful.)
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job