Graduate Business Development Executive - FMCG
In this Business Development Executive graduate job, you will be joining a company who were established in 1850, and are the oldest baking wholesaler in London. They provide top quality ingredients and products to artisan bakers and patisseries across London, and pride themselves on their superb knowledge of baking ingredients - so it's no surprise that they have made a big name for themselves in the FMCG industry. Due to their success in the baking world, they are now setting up a sister company to target coffee shops, looking to work with suppliers to provide the product in coffee shops in London and further afield.
Looking for business development graduate jobs in London and want to work in the FMCG industry? If you're a self-motivated graduate with top-notch communication skills, apply for this Business Development Executive graduate job in London today!
In this Business Development Executive graduate job, you will be working directly with the Sales Manager and gaining a wealth of invaluable commercial experience. As well as researching and finding new business opportunities in high street coffee shops (of which there are 25,000 in London alone), you will be kept informed with market trends, identifying new product opportunities, and ensuring that you always hit key targets.
In this Business Development Executive graduate job, your responsibilities will include:
- Finding new business, targeting high street coffee shops
- Focusing your search on artisan coffee shops and independent stores
- Researching and identifying new product opportunities
- Researching market trends and customer requirements
- Meeting and exceeding your monthly target
So, what are we looking for?
- A university degree
- A valid UK driving licence would be great
- A real foodie - if you're a keen baker or a coffee lover, this one's for you!
- Some prior experience in sales would be a bonus!
- A real people person - strong verbal communication skills are a must
- Enthusiasm and confidence - you'll be required to deliver seamless pitches
- Self-motivation and the ability to work autonomously
What else is on offer?
- A great starting salary of £21,000 plus a generous commission structure
- The fantastic opportunity for a foodie to join an extremely well-known baking wholesaler
- A company car to drive around London throughout working hours (or if you don't drive, your travel will be paid for)
- The opportunity to kick-start your career in FMCG