Graduate Business Development Executive
£26,000 - £28,000 Basic Salary, OTE £45,000 Year 1
A privately-owned, global technology company with offices across the world. Won multiple awards for 'Best Place To Work’ and 'Best Staff Benefits’. This client is now on the lookout for x2 entry level Graduate Business Development Executives to join their ever growing team.
As Graduate Business Development Executive, you'll be part of the team that helps win new business for the company. The role will require a strategic mind, hard work and lots of personality. You will:
- Gain a deep understanding of the product and its commercial benefits.
- Work closely with the Marketing team to generate leads for the senior Sales team.
- Research potential clients on the internet and LinkedIn.
- Research prospects to determine a strategic Sales approach.
- Reach out to prospects using the phone, email and social media.
- Book meetings for the Business Development Managers to attend.
- Represent the company at industry events and technology exhibitions.
Why do I want this job?
- This is a huge learning opportunity, and the chance to be involved in building a business.
- This is a fast-growth startup, where are endless earning and progression opportunities for high flyers.
- The company are serious about nurturing their Sales superstars- you'll be trained both formally and on-the-job, learning Sales skills and industry insights that will benefit you throughout your career.
- Progress into a Business Development Manager role within 12 months.
- Begin your career working with super-smart, passionate people who love what they do.
Benefits as a Graduate Business Development Executive
- Quarterly holidays to destinations such as Ibiza, Vegas & Miami
- Work laptop.
- Team drinks and nights out.
- Monthly lunch clubs
- Uncapped commission
- Company Iphone
- University graduate with a strong academic record.
- Genuine passion for Tech
- Positive and enthusiastic.
- Creative thinker who solves problems and hits targets.
- Excellent communication skills
If you think you match the criteria then send your CV to me ASAP. 2x immediate vacancies.
- Business Development
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"