Salary: £25,000 (£35K OTE)
Our client work within the technology education sector, delivering a product that empowers people by helping them bring their coding projects to life – they’ve helped students and amateurs alike take their knowledge to the next level.
They're now looking to bring on board ambitious bi-lingual English and Arabic speakers to further facilitate their growth in key international markets!
Graduate Business Development Executive - the role:
- Basic salary of £25k
- Potential £35k OTE
- Bonus/incentives in a dynamic, closely-knit team
- Market leading training and development courses
- Building and developing relationships with potential clients
- Providing company solutions
- Communicating with customers over the phone and via email
- Supporting marketing campaigns and promoting the brand
- Processing orders and providing quotations
- Troubleshooting and offering advice on company products
- Learning about developments and trends in the field
Working with a whole host of clients, you’ll get the chance to bring a unique new product to market with a fun and innovative enterprise. With infinite applications, a creative, out-of-the-box approach is a highly beneficial thing to have – demonstrate drive and great work ethic and you could soon be seeing the rewards on offer in this role.
- Educated to degree level
- Passion for technology
- Fluent to business proficiency in Arabic
- Excellent scope for progression
- Ambitious and driven
If you require this job specification or to apply in an alternate format please visit the Pareto website.
(Please note that due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to contact all applicants directly. If you haven’t heard from us within 28 days please consider your application to have been unsuccessful).
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job