YOU CAN ONLY APPLY VIA LANDED SCHOOL IF: you can attend 4 weeks of training in central London from 8th July - 2nd August. These 4 weeks of training are free. Application deadline via Landed School is 1st July. Only a few places left, candidates accepted on a rolling basis
Landed School are working with Amazon (LinkedIn no.1 place to work in the UK) to recruit graduates into Business Development roles (very competitive salary)
What does the Business Development role entail?
- Work in Amazon Merchant Services - one of the fastest growing areas of Amazon, accounting for over 50% of Amazon's sales.
- Identify retailers that have the potential to generate sales by selling products directly on Amazon.
- Reach out to these retailers, learn about their business, and help them understand whether it is the right opportunity for them.
- Account manage the highest priority sellers, acting as a trusted advisor as they grow their business via Amazon.
- Help improve Amazon's business processes and make them more effective in supporting sellers.
How does Landed School work?
-  We select applicants we think have the potential to excel in this role.
-  We train candidates in person for over 200 hours. The training is designed and delivered by a former Amazon manager (LinkedIn: Jacques de Haes) that was responsible for hiring, training and managing teams of Account Executives. The training is supplemented with input from leaders in industry (e.g. former Head of Sales at Deliveroo).
-  We put you in front of Amazon, where you now have highly relevant skills and experiences to demonstrate.
-  If you land the job you have all the skills to excel in your new role and accelerate your career. If you don't land the job, your training is so highly valued by our other hiring partners (leading tech companies and startups like Deliveroo, Houzz, Treatwell and many more!) that we guarantee you will get a great job offer.
Why shouldn't I apply directly to Amazon?
- Quickly gain the skills necessary to apply: Amazon's basic job requirements include "strong direct sales skills and a proven track record of performance" & "people management and mentoring skills". Preferred qualifications include "experience in B2B sales or account management". Gain these in only 4 weeks with Landed School.
- Chance of success: radically improve your chances of getting the job. The training is designed by a former manager at Amazon that knows exactly what the job and application process entails.
- Get a headstart: once in the job you will have the skills required to outperform your peers and quickly progress your career.
- Job guarantee: even if you don't get the job with Amazon, your training is so valuable to employers that we guarantee you will get a job offer from a top tech/startup company (often for roles that would otherwise require 6-12 months relevant experience). We have a large number of hiring partners ranging from top tech companies like Deliveroo, Houzz and Groupon to some of the world's most exciting startups like Pleo, Florence, Opinary, Birdie, Verve, Seenit and many, many more!
What will I get paid?
- Search "Amazon Associate Partner Manager" on Glassdoor to get an accurate idea of the salary
- If you accept a job with another one of our hiring partners, average pay is £32k
What does Landed School's training involve?
- We prepare candidates to excel in business development and account management roles - client facing roles in which you: become an expert on your company's product and industry, help prospective customers to understand how the product can benefit them and help current customers to maximise the value they're getting.
- The training mixes classroom learning (designed and delivered by leaders in industry) along with real work assignments in partnership with some of the UK's most exciting companies.
- Training runs full-time Mon-Fri from 08 July - 02 August.
What we look for in candidates:
- Coachability - you listen to feedback and learn fast.
- Curiosity - you challenge yourself to understand how things work and how they can be improved.
- Empathy - you seek to understand the perspective of others.
- Adaptability - you quickly digest new information or circumstances and alter your approach accordingly.
- Work ethic - you pursue work with a high degree of energy, efficiency, integrity and perseverance.
Does the programme cost anything?
- No, participation in Landed School's July training Programme has been reduced to £0 (down from £3k)
When is the deadline to apply via Landed School?
- 1st July
- Only a few places left, candidates accepted on a rolling basis
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'