Sector: Travel agency
*Must hold a 2:1 in a Maths related degree*
This multi-award winning company are the UK’s largest independent travel agency when it comes to their niche market. Representing over 7000 properties across the whole of the UK and Ireland, our client are going from strength to strength. They are looking to expand their successful team with a Graduate Business Data Analyst.
- Producing reports using data sourced from Google Analytics, internal tools and reporting databases
- Providing insight from analysing this data to drive product and marketing strategy
- Communicating the implications of the data in clear verbal and written form
- Delivering weekly reports regarding the marketing and KPI dashboard
This is an exciting role that offers the successful candidate vast scope for progression, an outstanding company culture and countless company benefits. If you have the requisite skills and qualifications to thrive in this role, don’t miss out!
What you get:
- Competitive salary of £26k
- Fantastic progression opportunities
- Health care
- Pension scheme
- Company Holidays
- Social events/nights out
What you need:
- A 2:1 in a Mathematics related degree
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong A levels – preferably with an A in maths
- Excellent communication/interpersonal skills
- Highly self-motivated
If you require this job specification or to apply in an alternate format please visit the Pareto website.
(Please note that due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to contact all applicants directly. If you haven’t heard from us within 28 days please consider your application to have been unsuccessful.)
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job