Graduate Business Application Developer Opportunity - £20-24K - Salisbury
Your new company
My client services a global client base from their offices in the heart of Salisbury. This job will give you the opportunity to work on a wide range of client projects using multiple modern platforms. They care about their customers and take time to understand the requirements of a customer and develop programs for business use.
Your new role
The purpose of the role is to translate business requirements into a workable cloud based system, whilst being able to maintain and develop programs for business use.
- To take part in the requirements elicitation process, including tasks and deliverables for the defining business opportunities or problems, planning, and executing requirements gathering workshops to determine the best solution for the customer.
- Working to analyse, define and specify CRM requirements.
- Reviewing current cloud based systems and recommending improvements to the system.
- Designing and developing requirements into a workable solution.
- Conducting tests to ensure the system is easy to use quickly and effectively.
- Updating, repairing and modifying existing software
- Supporting business applications that have been created by the company.
What you'll need to succeed
- The ability to communicate effectively, to understand client needs.
- Business Skills - A solution centric attitude, an understanding of both business modelling and the needs of the target marketing, or willingness to learn.
- Experience working with SQL
- Understanding and experience working within a project scenario
- Demonstrate business analysis skills, process modelling and solutions design
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
- DRY. DI. Webpack
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'