JOB TITLE: Graduate Business and Legal Opportunity
I have fantastic opportunities for bright and promising law graduates to gain valuable legal experience with a well-respected firm in an entry level position before moving into a training contract. There is excellent progression with routes to move up through the firm and utilise all the skills and knowledge from university resulting in a successful and encouraging career.
Working on a range of client case, with a focus on handling the claimant PI caseloads (both pre-litigated and pre-litigated) from initial set up to conclusion as well as managing a number of a recovery claims. You will be opening claims on the bespoke internal system, liaise with clients, third parties and new referrals to discuss claims and creating new business opportunities.
To ensure you negotiate a good settlement for your client, you will instruct experts, obtain all relevant and value evidence. Where required, you will issue court proceeding and conduct of litigated claims to settlement or conclusion.
Full training and development will be provided for the right candidates.
- Relevant degree in a Law discipline (2:2 minimum)
- Full driving licence and own transport
- Clear and confident communication skills, both written and verbal
- Experience in a customer focused/Legal/Insurance/Office environment
- Self-motivated with the ability to work on your own initiative
- Team player attitude and willingness to accommodate
- Relevant experience is desirable
SALARY: £15,000 plus reviews and bonus.
BENEFITS: Progression, Full training, Private healthcare, Pension
- Legal Compliance
- Claims Handling
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job