Salary: £25,000 (with up to £35k in OTE!)
Sector: Computer Software
A Sunday Times Fast Track 100 company are looking to grow their team with the addition of talented graduates who display great commercial acumen, ambition and drive in order to create new lucrative business relations and profitable deals.
Training is a vital part of being in this team and there is a comprehensive training programme for every graduate. Mentoring is a continued theme throughout your career in this organisation and as you become more competent your responsibilities develop. Opening up opportunities for candidates to grow the client base and develop a team of Analysts to support you in your own delivery of projects.
- A competitive basic salary of £25,000
- Up to £35k in potential OTE
- Lucrative bonus and incentive schemes
- Mobile phone and laptop
- Company holiday incentives
- Pension contributions
- Nights out, social events
- Excellent scope for progression, learning & development
What we're looking for:
- Educated to degree level in a business, finance, economics or maths related subject
- Commercial acumen and attention to detail
- Great interpersonal skills
- Ambitious and driven
If you require this job specification or to apply in an alternate format please visit the Pareto website.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'