Graduate Business Analyst
Are you a technically adept graduate with an interest in working with data, systems and consumer insight?
As a Business Analyst for this global market insight company, you will become part of a pioneering team. This is a brand new, highly consultative role within the company's UK office, and you will be able to take the helm and make an impact from the outset. Using state of the art technology, the company can glean more relevant and high impact market research data on behalf of its clients. With benefits such as free parking, intensive training and a few weeks spent in the US Headquarters, there is a lot on offer in terms of progression and heightening your position in a timely manner. If you're a technically-minded individual with an interest in data and insights, then this is the role for you!
- Determining, analysing and validating the business needs of project stakeholders and clients in order to optimise performance on deliverables
- Creating, maintaining, and updating documentation to ensure survey and reporting accuracy
- Executing quality control tests and utilising automated tests to validate outcomes of surveys
- Utilising internal tools to design effective surveys and reporting systems in different formats to gather key information on areas for improvement
- Multi-tasking whilst working on multiple projects, prioritising deadlines to maximise efficiency and output
- As a highly academic and capable graduate with a 2:1 in a technical-based degree (BSc), you will be able to hit the ground running
- An excellent communicator in all forms, including written and verbal, in order to be able to liaise with stakeholders on multiple levels and build relationships
- Having a strong technical ability with an interest in technology and systems will enable you to grasp the complexities of this role and its responsibilities
- A very proactive and independent individual with excellent attention to detail, as you will be responsible for quality control of your projects
If this sounds like something that is right up your street, click Apply now!
Connect with me on LinkedIn:
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"