Salary: £24k (OTE £30k)
A Sunday Times Fast Track 100 company are looking to grow their team in Leeds with the addition of talented graduates who display great commercial acumen, ambition and drive in order to create new lucrative business relations and profitable deals.
They promote and support progressive careers within the company and offer a fantastic benefits package as well as a unique, fun working environment. We have already placed a number of Pareto graduates into this role and the success of the business and candidates has meant they are looking to expand the team further and invest in new graduate talent!
Training is a vital part of being in this team and there is a comprehensive training programme for every graduate. Mentoring is a continued theme throughout your career in this organisation and as you become more competent your responsibilities develop. Opening up opportunities for candidates to grow the client base and develop a team of Analysts to support you in your own delivery of projects.
- £24,000 basic!
- Excellent OTE- up to £35,000 and much more with progression
- Fantastic progression opportunities across a variety of departments (according to this successful company- there are no limits to where you want to go with them)
- Possible travel opportunities- Offices in New York, Hong Kong & Dubai
- Fun, unique offices in Leeds
- Full and comprehensive training and full support of professional development
- Fantastic opportunity to increase your exposure in a competitive and lucrative industry
- Great dynamic and team- orientated culture with team socials and nights out
- Bonus / incentive scheme
What we're looking for:
- Degree educated, any discipline
- Excellent interpersonal/communication skills
If you require this job specification or to apply in an alternate format please visit the Pareto website.
(Please note that due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to contact all applicants directly. If you haven’t heard from us within 28 days please consider your application to have been unsuccessful).
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job