A Sunday Times Fast Track 100 company are looking to grow their team in London with the addition of talented graduates from who display great commercial acumen, ambition and drive in order to create new lucrative business relations and profitable deals.
- A very competitive basic salary of £27,000 that rises to over £30K in your first year!
- An additional £2,000 signing on bonus plus an annual bonus!
- A modern and attractive open plan office in a highly sought after London location
- Continuous training and mentoring and a ‘buddy’ system
- Experience with a renowned pioneer and the opportunity to progress through many different avenues
- An inclusive culture with regular socials
- 25 Days Holiday
- A modern, attractive office space in a highly sought after London location
They promote and support progressive careers within the company and offer a fantastic benefits package as well as a unique, fun working environment. We have already placed a number of Pareto graduates into this role and the success of the business and candidates has meant they are looking to expand the team further and invest in new graduate talent!
Training is a vital part of being in this team and there is a comprehensive training programme for every graduate. Mentoring is a continued theme throughout your career in this organisation and as you become more competent your responsibilities develop. This opens up opportunities for candidates to grow their client base and develop a team of Analysts to support them in their own delivery of projects.
What we're looking for:
- Educated to a 2.1 degree standard in a STEM related subject - - preferably maths/physics/computer science/computing
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Commercially aware
- Ambitious and driven
If you require this job specification or to apply in an alternate format please visit the Pareto website.
(Please note that due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to contact all applicants directly. If you haven’t heard from us within 28 days please consider your application to have been unsuccessful).
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job