Recently featured in the TechTrack 100, This business is one of the fastest growing alternative lenders in the UK providing over £400M SMEs across the UK. They are also proud to be rated a 5-star organisation by our customers on Trustpilot.com.
Viewing themselves as a technology company (just happen to be in finance) that is agile and adaptable to whatever customers need. Over the past few years, they have built a dynamic, relaxed and fun culture complete with pool table, shuffleboard, beer tap and office dog.
- Using your advanced analytical skill to drive decision making in various facets of the business
- Working with internal stakeholders to provide unique insights and tools for internal success
- Build, manage and maintain reporting dashboards and tools
- Use Business Modelling and analytics to predict business and product growth
- Using SQL to build new databases and data warehouses/cubes
- Uses Power BI, Microsoft Excel and SQL daily
- Stay up to date on industry trends and support new analytics initiatives that support and contribute to business goals
- Degree educated, minimum grade of 2:1 in a quantitative or technical subject
- Exposure to analysing large datasets, desirable but not essential
- Strong in Microsoft Excel
- Experience of working with SQL, Python or DAX / PowerBI is desirable but not essential
- Able to work autonomously
- Business Analyst
- Graduate Level