We are currently recruiting for a Graduate Building Surveyor to join a leading multi-disciplinary Consultancy and work from their Brentwood Office. Our client work on a range of commercial and residential projects throughout London / Essex and need a graduate that can come on board and hit the ground running; therefore practical experience (such as a placement year) will be highly favourable. Our client can offer full APC support and due to the nature of the role, specific details relating to day to day duties can be provided upon request.
Graduate Building Surveyor Position Requirements
- RICS Accredited Degree
- At least 1 years' experience in the industry
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- IT literate
- Willing to travel throughout London / Essex for work
- Full UK Driving License preferable
Graduate Building Surveyor Position Remuneration
- Competitive salary
- Working hours: 9am - 5:30pm with flexibility
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Training allowance and APC support
- Expenses / pool car / oyster cards
- Full benefits package to be discussed as required
We, Bennett and Game Recruitment, a technical recruitment agency based in Chichester are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'