Graduate Building Surveyor
A Multi-National Consultancy are looking for a Building Surveyor to work from their Oxford office. As a result of expansion, you'll be joining a growing team that takes on a diverse and interesting workload.
You'll be responsible for Building Surveying advice across a range of sectors including dilapidations, new build, refurbishments, schedules of condition and building surveys. Your focus will predominantly be on public sector work. You'll have the opportunity to manage your own projects and excellent progression opportunities are on offer.
What are we looking for?
- Degree in Building Surveying or a similar degree (must be RICS accredited)
- Minimum of 1 years post-graduate experience
- Working towards Chartership or recently Chartered
- Excellent communication skills in a client facing role
- Consultancy background
What's in it for you?
- £30,000-£35,000 + company car + benefits
- Plenty of progression opportunities
- Diverse and interesting workload
- Manage your own projects
If this role sounds of interest, please click the 'Apply Now' button to be considered.
Girling Jones Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
- building surveyor
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'