This is an exciting opportunity for a recent graduate to join a well-established building design consultancy. The quality assured practice has been established for nearly 40 years and is dedicated to delivering building solutions across various different sectors including education and commercial.
The ideal candidate will be a recent graduate and hold a relevant RICS accredited degree. The opportunity will see the successful candidate work across a variety of projects throughout the educational and commercial sector.
It is important that the Graduate Building Surveyor possesses exceptional communication skills both written and verbal. Furthermore, good organisational skills are of paramount importance and a willingness to work towards Chartership is supported.
Graduate Building Surveyor Position Overview
- Preparation of specifications, schedule of works, employer's requirements and contracts
- Integrate well within the team
- Upholding professionalism throughout project management
- Other duties to be discussed at interview stage
Graduate Building Surveyor Position Requirements
- Living within the Surrey area
- Degree or similar within Building Surveying
- Good communication skills
- Excellent organisational skills
Graduate Building Surveyor Position Remuneration
- Salary circa £25K
- Other company benefits to be discussed at interview stage
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Bennett and Game Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job