GRADUATE BUILDING SURVEYOR
Location: Weybridge, Surrey
Are you a keen graduate eager to kick-start your career in construction? Do you aspire to be a successful Buildings Surveyor within a progressive and dynamic company?
Are you self-motivated, eager to learn and have a consciences work ethic? If so this may be the role for you.
Our client is a limited liability partnership of Chartered Surveyors, Architects and Engineers, providing a full interdisciplinary property consultancy service to a wide variety of clients.
Skills and Experience
- Graduated with a minimum 2:2 degree
- At least 1 years post-graduation practical experience as an assistant / Graduate Surveyor
- Ability to work independently and to within a design team
- A good technical knowledge and defect analysis grounding
- Thorough understanding of contract administration skills and application
- CAD proficient
Exciting Benefits include:
- Highly competitive salary
- Partners discretionary bonus
- 25 days holiday + 1 extra day for each year of employment up to a max. of 30 days
- Car allowance
- Private Healthcare + Dental
- Life Assurance
- Pension: Standard 6% contribution after 2 years
- AA Cover
- Enrolment and full support throughout the APC process by in-house APC Assessor and Chairperson to achieve Chartered status will be provided.
- Building Surveying
- Chartered Surveyors
- Design Teams
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job