Graduate Building Surveyor
Salary- £20,000 - 25,000 + Benefits
Our client is currently recruiting for a Graduate Building Surveyor to learn and develop their all-round understanding of general Building Surveying skills alongside their successful and well-established Hampshire team. The individual that will appeal most to my client is someone with the drive to take what they have learned from their RICS accredited degree and put that into practice effectively in an everyday setting. A successful candidate will have the ambition to work towards their APC and work primarily in the public sector to cater for the needs of companies mainly based in the housing industry that liaise with our clients.
The role of Graduate Building Surveyor
Main duties include:
- Conducting general building surveys
- Assisting with the delivery of the inception and completion of projects
- Assisting with new build projects
- Shadowing senior building surveyors on development work
- Undertaking dilapidations and party wall matters
- RICS accredited degree or equivalent qualification
- Some understanding of the housing sector ideal but not essential
- Willing to work towards completion of APC
Why choose our client?
Our client has been providing extensive developments to the property and construction industry for over 30 years and has completed a vast amount of projects across the UK from Oxford street to Princes Court.
As well as offering their staff a competitive salary, Graduate Surveyors will receive sufficient training from Senior Surveyors to fully grasp the essential practices of general services carried out by their professional team.
If you are a graduate ready to take your next step on the Building Surveying ladder, please call Dario Bharat on , or alternatively email him at
- Graduate Building Surveyor
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'