Graduate Building Solutions Executive - exciting progression
Our client is passionate about training within their organisation. Their employees are able to progress their professional qualifications and continually develop their skills within the industry.
With roots firmly in the construction sector, dealing with unusual and sometimes unconventional projects, they have set out to become a repair and construction company with a real difference. Take a look at their capability and you will see they are willing to venture into more niche projects as well as everyday repairs and construction schemes. Whatever they do, customer service, brand protection and delivery lies at the heart.
PURPOSE OF ROLE:
Our client is looking to recruit a high calibre, commercially aware and professional individual with excellent communication looking to establish a career within the firm.
This National firm have a requirement for a professional graduate to work within their Business Solutions team. They are looking to recruit a high calibre commercially aware candidate with excellent communication looking to establish a permanent career within the firm.
Duties will involve the following:
- Ensuring you have the full facts on each project/repair that needs completing prior to communicating externally.
- Communicating via telephone and e mail with contractors, their own trades and clients to arrange for the reinstatement of walls, buildings or whatever a vehicle has impacted.
- Confirming details in writing before proceeding
- Managing the repairs from start to completion and dealing with any issues
- Ensuring you keep the internal system up to date and communicate any issues internally
This role offers progression and support for development with the company. If you are looking for a challenging business focused role that offers variety, progression routes and training with a dynamic environment this is the role for you.
- Degree -business, construction or insurance related
- Proven client/customer focused/Commercial experience
- Live within 20 miles of Northampton
- Experience dealing with customers over the telephone
- Ability to work to deadlines
- Personable and approachable
- Looking for a career, further training & progression
- Ability to communicate effectively on all levels
- Excellent attention to detail
- IT literate and able to pick up new systems
- Ability to work on own initiative and manage own workload as well as add real value to the team
- Interest in construction or building surveying would be desirable
HOURS OF WORK: 9.00-5.30pm Monday to Friday with 1 Lunch
HOLIDAY: 25 days plus bank holidays.
BENEFITS: Excellent progression. Company pension. Support to continue training.
HEATH & Safety: No current issues to report on site
- Customer Service
- Dynamic Environment
- Commercially aware
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'