Graduate Building Construction Internal Sales BDM
Internal Sales BDM - Selling to Main Contractors, Architects & Sub Contractors
8 am to 5 pm Monday to Friday
Graduate Sales Executive and Business Development Manager to join a growing company (manufacturers supplying to commercial, residential and public markets). Are you a dynamic Sales and Business Development Executive with a background in building and/or construction? We have a great opportunity to work for a leading manufacturer if you are looking for a career move you will be joining an established sales team, a market leader and continuously growing well-established company supplying to commercial, residential and public markets. Our client is a reputable, friendly and professional company and is renowned for quality they have been established for 20 years and have many prestigious clients. Our client believes in promoting from within and will give career opportunities to the candidate who does a good job.
- You will need to have a full driving licence
- Ideal candidates will have a relevant degree i.e. Building Studies, Construction, Architecture, Building Surveying with an appetite for sales
- Responsible for making and attending appointments focusing on Main Contractors, architects and joinery sub-contractors, visiting clients and new prospects.
- You will be building relationships with main contractors, sub-contractors and architects either on site, at head office or at their own offices.
- Establishing framework agreements with the main contractors and sub-contractors.
- You will be discussing technical aspects of a project together with cost implications.
- The applicant will be responsible for generating new business and dealing with an existing client base. Dealing with both the commercial and residential market.
- Previous experience in sales and business development
- Sales training and support provided.
Easy commute: Ormskirk, Skelmersdale, Wigan, Southport, Preston, Liverpool, Merseyside, Formby, Lancashire
GRADUATE, BUILDING STUDIES, ARCHITECTURE, BUILDING SURVEYING, CONSTRUCTION, SALES EXECUTIVE, SALES MANAGER, TECHNICAL SALES, JOINERY SALES, FIELD SALES, BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT, MAIN CONTRACTORS, ARCHITECTS, SUB CONTRACTORS
Apply now, don’t miss this opportunity - email your CV ASAP
Suitable applicants will be contacted within 3 working days
GRO is a commercial, professional and technical agency, with a wealth of expertise in providing permanent and short term contract placements.
- Business Development
- Technical Sales
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'