This is a truly unique opportunity to join an exciting SME on its journey to become one of the biggest Health Food and Drink brands in the UK. Tipped to be the next big thing our client is dedicated to offering a unique product that is both healthy and tasty for everyone to enjoy.
This ambitious company is on the lookout for an outgoing, driven Graduate with a passion for Health and a desire to progress quickly within the company. This is an ideal opportunity for a talented Graduate looking to hit the ground running and take on as much responsibility as they can. You will truly get out what you put in so don't miss out!
The Role of Graduate Brand Representative will involve:
- Becoming the face of the brand, growing relationships with Independent retailers across your London territory
- Working closely with the Head of Sales, creating, developing and implementing our clients Sales strategy
- Creating new and maintaining existing business relationships, seizing new business opportunities along the way
- Trying the products! You will then use this knowledge to educate consumers and drive sales
- Representing the brand in everything you do, ensuring both your clients and consumers are passionate about the products and what our client is trying to achieve
To be a successful Graduate Brand Representative you will be:
- Passionate about all things health!
- A people person who thrives on building new relationships
- Results driven, eager to succeed and progress quickly within the business
- An individual who thrives in a team environment
- Organised! You will have the responsibility to plan your day and make the most of it
- A strong communicator able to get your point across concisely and effectively
- Educated to degree level or equivalent
- Full UK Driver's License preferred
This is a great opportunity for a talented Graduate looking to make their start within FMCG. Our client equals their passion for health with a desire to grow allowing you to develop your skills and progress quickly within the company.
If this sounds like the right challenge for you, feel free to apply below or give us a call on .
Lime Talent is a recruitment agency specialising in the consumer goods industry. To view a broader selection of our current vacancies go to www.limetalentgroup.com or call us on .
The Lime Talent team always review and process job applications swiftly. However due to the high volume of CVs that we receive online, we regrettably are not always able to respond to every applicant individually. If you've not heard from us within 5 working days, unfortunately on this occasion your application has not been successful.
Lime Talent Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'