Graduate Brand Partnership Rep - Publisher - London - £18,000 - £21,000 + Commission
Since their launch in 2014, my client has become one of the largest youth publishers on social, with a monthly reach of over 500m people across all their channels. They are all about making their audience have a laugh and creating excellent content which is important to them, covering topics such as Comedy, Entertainment and Trending News. They are looking for a graduate to join their growing team as a Graduate Brand Partnership Executive. Your role will be to help my client grow their excellent client list, by seeking out new businesses and working with the creative team to create pitches to sell to the client. As a Graduate Brand Partnership Executive, you will have the mind of digital savvy of a marketer and the personality and drive of a salesperson.
As a Graduate Brand Partnership Rep, you’ll become an expert in youth publishing across social. Be a part of a growing business, further developing your skillsets, working with some amazing clients.
- Partake in outstanding training and develop new skill sets
- Speak daily with new clients to expand their client list
- Earn excellent rewards for meeting your targets
- Create longstanding relationships with a range of clients
- Contribute to marketing strategies for each brand campaign
- Have a clear progression path in place from day one
- Be a part of a tight knit sales team with excellent culture
- University Degree with a minimum of 2:1 achieved
- Ideally have sales experience (non-retail)
- An understanding of social publishing
- Target Driven and Ambitious
- Great communication skills
- Hard working and ambition to grow your skill sets
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
Graduate Recruitment Consultant
- Communication Skills
- Graduate Level