Graduate Bid Writer - Construction and Property
Graduate Bid Writer
Up to £25,000 + Company Benefits
Are you a recent graduate with writing/publishing or editing experience?
Howells Solutions are currently working with one of the UK's leading Main Contractors for Housing Maintenance and Property Services. Due to expansion they are currently recruiting for a Graduate Bid Writer to join their Bid Team.
- Managing the process of compiling and producing high quality submissions in order to achieve contract wins.
- Working on deals typically between £100,000 to £50 million in value.
- By winning work, the Bid team ensures that the company can maintain its success, with this region continuing to grow.
- The majority of work in the region is focused on refurbishment of buildings, mainly housing, although both public and commercial buildings are increasingly important.
- This role reports to the Bid Team Manager / Bid Manager.
We are looking for an ambitious candidate who has great written skills and can edit and proof read text spotting errors and mistakes.
You will have a degree or have been or are currently working as a Trainee/Graduate Bid Writer
On offer for the Graduate Bid Writer is an amazing opportunity to develop your career and work for one of the UK's leading Contractors, who offer clear routes for progression.
If you feel that you have the relevant experience to be successful in this position and would like to find out more please apply online today attaching a copy of your current CV. Alternatively contact us on .
Howells Solutions are an Equal Opportunities employer. All applications will be dealt with in the strictest confidence. Howells Solutions acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'