Graduate Banking Sales Executive - Investment Sales - £40k OTE
Salary: £20-24k Basic salary with £40k OTE in the 1st year
Start date: ASAP
A market leading global financial services institution, providing a critical service for its leading Investment Banking, Commodity Houses and Hedge fund clients. The company have an international footprint which stretches globally, office locations include London, Berlin and New York, with the opportunity to re-locate after 1 year in the role. The company are looking for ambitious Entry level graduates to join the sales team to add value to the business and continue the exponential growth the business has been experiencing since its founding in 2003.
- Subsided gym membership & Private Healthcare
- Continuous Training with the companies training department
- 2 holiday targets every year (last year was Paris and Vegas)
- Company sports teams
- Daily competitions within the office
- 30 days holiday with 2 duvet days
- Free breakfast everyday in the office
- Researching and generating profitable new business through cold and warm calling
- Selling to blue chip clients and/ or FTSE 250 clients
- Setting strategies and liaising with new and current clients.
- Increasing revenues from existing client base
- Continuous training workshops to improve sales techniques.
- A recent graduate a 2:2 or above from a Russell Group university
- Ambitious with the drive to succeed
- Money motivated with the willingness to work extra hours
- Sporty/competitive background
- Resilient nature
- Sales experience is a bonus but not a requirement.
If you are excited by this opportunity and you meet the criteria then we want to hear from you now. Please contact Will at Graduate Fasttrack.
Graduate Fasttrack have a variety of graduate roles on at present (£17k-£25k), for candidates with 0 - 2 years experience, so if this is one is not suitable; please call me to discuss other exciting opportunities which you can apply for.
- Account Manager
- Business Development
- Graduate Scheme
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job