Graduate Automotive Engineer
Global Tier 1 Automotive Supplier Requires a costing engineer due expansion and growth in Hampshire
Your new company
My client is a UK company with production facilities and office spaces worldwide. They are a Kinematic Interior Trim Parts Supplier, focusing primarily on Air Registers, Armrests, Storage Bins, Cup Holder, Docking Stations and Gear Shift Surrounds
Your new role
Reporting to the Commercial Manager the responsibilities are as follows:
- Review concept technical designs with customers at beginning of project to ensure all requirements and specifications are understood
- Effectively evaluation of customer requirements to determine optimum manufacturing strategy
- Management of prerequisite sourcing documentation
- BOM Generation
- 3D Data Reviews
- Analyse new customer products and prepare quotations for following costing guidelines
- Liaise closely with all operational departments and purchasing departments to produce accurate quotations.
- Build working relationships with many global multicultural customers
- International Travel for face to face meetings.
What you'll need to succeed
As training for this role is in China for up to 6 months, you must have no limitations on obtaining a Chinese visa
Able to work to tight deadlines.
Engineering Degree or Equivalent, preferably in automotive field.
Business studies / experience preferred but not mandatory. Advanced level of MS office skills, particularly excel. CAD Experience, preferred but not mandatory
What you'll get in return
Chance to travel or work abroad.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'