Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultant Opportunity - Leeds City Centre - Immediate Start!
- Are you looking for a new challenge or an exciting graduate role?
- Are you competitive and highly driven?
- Have you thought of a career within Recruitment where you will be rewarded financially for the hard work you put in?
- Are you looking for a career path where there is a clear progression structure that can see you having numerous pay rises within the first year?
If so, Venn Group currently have opportunities to work from their Leeds office!
Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultant - The role:
The role of a recruitment consultant is essentially sales-focussed and on a daily basis you can expect to be doing any of the following:
- Building long term relationships with both candidates and clients
- Calling already established, warm accounts to maintain already existing relationships with contacts
- Networking and generating business from cold clients
- Meeting face to face with clients
- Screening new candidates over the telephone and face to face
Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultant - Rewards & Benefits:
- Competitive salary package (1st year OTE £30k+)
- Uncapped commission structure
- A structured training programme
- Clear pathway for quick progression
- 22 days holidays per annum (rising by one per year up to 30 days in total)
- Free Bupa cover after one year's continuous service
- Monthly "Fizzy Fridays" and regular team nights out
- Entry onto our points reward scheme
Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultant - What we are looking for:
- A highly motivated team player
- Someone who is able to think on their feet
- Money motivated & driven by success
- Tenacious and hardworking
What you will need to apply for the Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultant role:
- A degree in any discipline or previous sales experience
- Excellent communication skills
- A willingness to learn and continuously improve
- The ability to thrive in a fast-paced agency setting
Venn Group is a leading recruitment consultancy established in 2001 that specialises in providing high-calibre temporary and contract solutions to both the public and private sector in a number of different fields including Engineering, Finance, Housing, HR, IT, Legal and Strategic Services.
If you can picture yourself working in this highly professional, supportive team-based environment, please send your CV immediately so we can contact you with further details.