Job Title: Graduate Associate Consultant
Salary: £29k (OTE £32k)
- Work collaboratively with customers to identify their business requirements and assign a solution
- Conduct demonstrations for customers over the phone or in person
- Attend project meetings
- Produce reports on progress of activities and deliverables
- Provide your customers with continuous support and consultation when necessary
As you join our successful client, you will take part in a six month enablement programme to ensure your product knowledge and implementation skills are up to scratch before becoming a fully-fledged Consultant!
One of the biggest tech organisations in the world recently acquired this cloud company and together they are a part of one of the strongest families of tech companies there is. Our client are a pioneer in their field and continue to grow year on year. There is no better company to join if you are looking to pursue a career in the technology sector.
If you are ambitious, have a genuine interest in technology and the required degree background, apply today!
What you get:
- Competitive salary of £29k
- Great OTE of £32k
- Fantastic progression opportunities
- Mobile phone
- International travel opportunities
- Company Holidays
- Social events/nights out
What you need:
- Educated to degree level in Accounting, Finance or Management Information Systems
- Achieved/on track to achieve a 2:1 or above
- Excellent communication/interpersonal skills
- Highly self-motivated
If you require this job specification or to apply in an alternate format please visit the Pareto website.
(Please note that due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to contact all applicants directly. If you haven’t heard from us within 28 days please consider your application to have been unsuccessful.)
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job