Our client, country's leading Property Consultancies is an established multi-disciplinary practice offering Building Surveying, Project Management, Quantity Surveying and Architecture services to a wide variety of clients based in Birmingham.
Due to the continued growth, our client have a vacancy for a Building Surveyor who will work on a wide range of projects and professional services in the education, residential and commercial sectors. The role also has potential to develop to assist the Birmingham office manager in managing the surveying team depending on experience.
Our client will consider Assistants, Graduates and Fully Chartered.
Building Surveyor Position Overview
- Graduate/ Assistant Building surveyor or sneior level join a Property Consultancy
- Projects including education, residential and commercial
- Studies, Design & Specification writing, Tendering & Procurement, Contract Administration and Project Management, CDM/Principal Designer.
- Maintain the high company standards through management of the team, Quality Assurance of technical documentation, filing systems and safety practices.
- Provide help to management, including hiring, training requirements, and to keep management updated on team performance.
- Potentially manage and lead a team of professionals, coordinate multiple projects in a structure and balanced approach.
- Motivate team members and assesses performance, maintain deadlines, communicate company goals and provide training/support.
Building Surveyor Position Requirements
- MRICS Chartered Building Surveyor or minimum of 3 years practical experience or Grads/ Assistant level
- Experience of design, specification and contract administration using JCT contracts.
- Client focused with strong presentation and programme reporting skills.
- Leadership skills - mentoring colleagues and reporting to the management additional training will be provided.
- Diligence in Quality Assurance.
- Education experience an advantage and the role will be subject to a DBS Enhanced check.
- Excellent communications skills, both written and verbal
- Full Driving licence
Building Surveyor Position Remuneration
- Competitive salary (D.O.E) £23,000 - £50,000
- Holiday allowance
- Pension scheme
- Career progression
We, Bennett and Game Recruitment, a technical recruitment agency based in Chichester are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'