• MAIN PURPOSE OF JOB
Under the guidance of the Head of Asset Management Sales, manage designated accounts to ensure achievement of budgeted sales and profit margins
• To attain comprehensive knowledge of customers operation and organisation.
• To promote the full range of services to designated accounts.
• To introduce and grow sales of Group products to designated accounts.
• To build business relationships within designated accounts in order to maximise sales.
• To manage the sales process – quote/order/invoice.
• To ensure that planned reviews take place with each designated account, to timescales agreed with Line Manager.
• To construct and deliver personalised sales presentations to key contacts.
• To develop Account Plans and Service Level Agreements for designated accounts, as directed by Line Manager.
• To ensure that quotes and tenders are produced to time and brief, and within budget.
• To liaise with Design & Estimating and Sales Co-ordination departments to ensure that all enquiries are managed effectively.
• To liaise closely with customer to ensure that their expectations are met at all stages of the sales process.
• To operate in line with company processes and procedures at all times.
• To attend site meetings as required.
• To communicate effectively with other departments within the Group to ensure that high standards of service are delivered to the customer.
• To liaise with Service Department when required to ensure that Customers expectations are met.
• To attend monthly Sales Meetings.
• To undertake training and development as agreed.
• Other duties as requested by management.
• Be educated to degree level in a business related qualification
• Excellent IT Skills
Will have some sort of engineering background.
Some knowledge of working in/with kitchens
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job