GRADUATE ASSET MANAGEMENT SALES EXECUTIVE
£20,000 - £22,000
Mon - Fri 8.30am - 5.00pm
A Fantastic Opportunity has arisen for a Business Graduate looking for a career in Sales
MAIN PURPOSE OF JOB as a GRADUATE ASSET MANAGEMENT SALES EXECUTIVE
Under the guidance of the Head of Asset Management Sales, manage designated accounts to ensure achievement of budgeted sales and profit margins
MAIN DUTIES as a GRADUATE ASSET MANAGEMENT SALES EXECUTIVE
- To attain comprehensive knowledge of customers operation and organisation.
- To promote the full range of Companies services to designated accounts.
- To introduce and grow sales of Group products to designated accounts.
- To build business relationships within designated accounts in order to maximise sales.
- To manage the sales process - quote/order/invoice.
- To ensure that planned reviews take place with each designated account, to timescales agreed with Line Manager.
- To construct and deliver personalised sales presentations to key contacts.
- To develop Account Plans and Service Level Agreements for designated accounts, as directed by Line Manager.
- To ensure that quotes and tenders are produced to time and brief, and within budget.
- To liaise closely with customer to ensure that their expectations are met at all stages of the sales process.
- To operate in line with company processes and procedures at all times.
- To attend site meetings as required.
- To communicate effectively with other departments within the Group to ensure that high standards of service are delivered to the customer.
- To liaise with Service Department when required to ensure that Customers expectations are met.
- To attend monthly Sales Meetings.
- To undertake training and development as agreed.
- Other duties as requested by management.
As a GRADUATE ASSET MANAGEMENT SALES EXECUTIVE you will need the following Skills/Knowledge
- Be educated to degree level in a business related qualification
- Excellent IT Skills
- FULL CLEAN DRIVING LICENSE
Key Performance Indicators
- Achievement of Revenue and Sales Targets
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job