One of the biggest names in the lighting industry is offering a sociable and sales-focused graduate the opportunity to join their exciting business. Joining as a Graduate Area Sales Manager you will be managing relationships, including working on high profile projects such as large football stadiums and airports. On offer is a salary of up to £26,000, uncapped bonus and bespoke training from industry experts.
Who will you be working for?
You'll be joining an award-winning lighting supplier who has worked with the likes of football clubs, airports and major city centres on large-scale projects. They have built a fantastic reputation within their industry and have an impressive client portfolio.
The group place great value on the development of their team - as such, you will receive thorough, structured training and take part in the company's sales training academy. You'll also be given the opportunity to shadow successful and experienced members of the team.
What will you be doing?
As a Graduate Area Sales Manager, you will receive tailored training before taking on a key role within the business. You will be taking full responsibility for managing sales strategies and key customer accounts within the company's Northern territory. This includes visiting clients, maximising the profitability of current accounts and winning new B2B customers. You will also work closely with the National Sales Manager who has a proven track-record of developing graduate talent.
How will you be rewarded?
As a Graduate Area Sales Manager, you will receive:
- A competitive starting salary of £22,000 - £26,000 with regular salary reviews
- Your cut of the company's profits in the form of an annual, uncapped bonus
- High-spec company car, mobile phone and laptop
- Excellent structured training programme and ongoing professional development
- Optional membership to the company's excellent pension scheme
The ideal candidate
To be successful in this role, you should be:
- A personable, outgoing and intelligent graduate with strong numeracy skills
- An excellent communicator and relationship builder
- Passionate about developing a long-term career in commercial sales
- Ambitious and driven to bring results and hit targets
- Self-motivated with a positive attitude
- Able to think strategically
- In possession of a full, clean UK driving licence
Due to the territory related to the role, you should ideally live in the area of Manchester, Warrington, Oldham, Halifax, Huddersfield, Leeds, Wakefield or Preston.
Think you've got what it takes? Don't miss out - apply today!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job