Graduate Applications Engineer required. My client is a well-established Manufacturer who due to continued growth are now seeking a Graduate Mechanical Engineer to join their team. This position would suit a candidate who is based in and around the Leicester area.
The ideal Mechanical Engineer will come from either Graduate or time-served background and will be responsible for supporting the sales team in order to provide suitable engineering solutions to clients. It is expected that the Applications Engineer will undertake installations/calibrations of machinery at client sites as required and provide reports/ demonstrations of products to perspective customers.
This position would suit an ambitious and motivated candidate who is keen to progress their career in an Engineering/ Manufacturing environment.
Graduate Applications Engineer Position Overview
- Provide support on a technical level to internal teams, clients and suppliers
- Develop & implement solutions for clients
- Conduct installations/ calibrations at client's sites as required
- Provide reports/demonstrations on products to new clients
Graduate Applications Engineer Position Requirements
- Educated to HNC/HND or above in a Mechanical Engineer subject
- Proficient in CAD software (Solidworks would be desirable).
- Ability to organise and prioritise own work load.
- Ability to effectively and efficiently work as part of a team.
- IT literate
- Full UK Driving Licence
Graduate Applications Engineer Position Remuneration
- Salary £24,000 - £30,000+ (dependent upon experience)
- 28 days' holiday (including Bank Holidays)
- Training provided
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Bennett and Game Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job