Graduate Application Support Analyst – required to join Software Solutions Provider specialising in HR Applications.
We seek people with a personal commitment to deliver and to develop themselves. We hire talented, capable graduates who are willing to jump in and make an impact. You don’t need an IT background but you do need to be bright and passionate about Customer Service.
- Minimum 2:1 in your first degree or equivalent (Business or Languages Degree ideally)
- Ability to nurture & build strong working relationships with clients; Conscientious & attentive, with an eye for detail with identifying resolutions to problems
- Ability to learn and apply new concepts efficiently
- You have a buzz solving problems and are a fantastic team player
- Computer literate, with expertise in Microsoft Office
Desirable Skills are:
- Previous experience in a customer facing role
- Interest in the HR sector or knowledge of HR processes
- Fluent/Native in a second language (Dutch, Spanish, German or Italian)
Customer Application Support is an ideal place to begin a career. You will be focused on supporting clients, initially through queries on the product, however as your experience grows your role will become increasingly consultative and advisory, with the opportunity to plan and lead client implementation projects.
You will be entering a fast paced, growing, ambitious organisation that is both dynamic and supportive in nature. They believe that a career in software solutions and services is about more than just working hard, achieving goals and keeping customers satisfied. It's about opportunities to lead, learn, grow and make a difference.
If this sounds like you, then email your CV for further information on this excellent opportunity
- Support Consultant
- customer support
- customer service
- support analyst
- application support
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job